wiscuba.com
Winter/Spring Trips - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Winter/Spring Trips (/showthread.php?tid=1317)

Pages: 1 2

Winter/Spring Trips - stevenq99 - 01-16-2007

Now that the holidays are over and we are all hunkered down for winter that has finally arrived what exciting dive trips do people have planned?

I have 8 nights in Cozumel staying at Fiesta Americana and diving with Blue XT Sea.

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - matt t. - 01-16-2007

Ice diving at Wazee on Feb 24th  ;D. If I'm feeling froggy I may even stay over the night before.

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - ethanb - 01-17-2007

Feb 5-14 we're going to the Yucatan for another cave-exploration expedition with Advanced Diver Magazine.  We're staying in hammocks en la "Iglesia Catolica" in Homun and will hopefully dive some new cenotes.  It'll be a struggle to sit at my desk and be productive these next three weeks because it's all I can think of.

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - MikeS - 01-17-2007

March 3-10 in Cozumel.  Staying at Hotel Cozumel, dive trips booked with Blue XT Sea and two cenote dives at the end (nice fresh water rinse before we come back).

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - Omicron - 01-17-2007

Florida cave diving in May (are you going too Ethan?  We need to catch more crayfish at Hole In The Wall...).  Shipwreck diving for/with the WHS this summer. 

Nothing tropical this year, but plenty of diving throughout the winter.

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - pink_fins - 01-17-2007

Hubby,me and my regular diving buddy and his girlfriend are all going to dive the cenotes of Mexico. Can hardly wait for my return trip. Will do this for 4 days and might get a saltwater dive in on the 5th day.

We are there March 3-10th and staying in Playa at the Hotel Catalonia Rivera

gail

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - dfreeman - 01-17-2007

Sweet ice divng which I enjoy and then off to Bonaire at the end of March.

Doug

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - DiveCaptDean - 01-17-2007

I plan to make a trip back to Milwaukee..to see my dive friends and hit the big lake..not exactly a vacation type trip, but with what i have dealt with this year.....it will be a dream come true to dive again...

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - Colin - 01-18-2007

Just got back from Curacao for my own vacation, and am heading back there in February with a group from the store.....then it'll be local diving for the summer and then the Bahamas in September on board the AquaCat, on which I still have spaces available. Check our website for details.

Colin

Re: Winter/Spring Trips - stevenq99 - 01-20-2007

sounds like some great trips.  have fun and dive safe.