wiscuba.com
Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? (/showthread.php?tid=660)

Pages: 1 2

Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - pink_fins - 05-25-2005

buddy and I will be diving if weather permits. Sun or Monday. Anyone else around ?
gail

Re: Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - Red - 05-27-2005

This weekend does not work  Sad but definitly later this summer

Re: Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - dfreeman - 05-27-2005

Gail,

I am interested.

Will contact you by e-mail to see if there is a time that works.

Doug

Re: Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - pink_fins - 05-27-2005

Doug, I sent you a message tonight (friday)
I have a few things we can plant at the pond too

Hopefully we will have some good weather either sun or mon.

gail

Re: Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - dfreeman - 05-27-2005

Got you message, looking forward to the dive.  Just let me know the day and time to meet.

Doug

Re: Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - dfreeman - 06-01-2005

Fortune Pond was a great dive this weekend.  Visibility was in teh 40 foot range and the water was pleasently cool.  Weather was very nice and it was a great day to go diving.

Here is fortune Pond before the water.  And now.

Re: Anyone going to be diving Fortune Pond this weekend ? - dfreeman - 06-01-2005

Dove Fortune Pond with Gail and Gary.

There are some neat things in the lake.  Nothing like a Keep Out Sign at 110 feet.  There are also a few zebra muscles in the lake.  They are few and far appart, but there none the less.

Here is the floating head on the big rock.  Like I said, there are some strange sights in this lake.

The trout in this lake are planted and were schooled in our dive site.  There was a fly hatch going on and this really attracted them.  They stayed in about 2 feet of depth, did not come to visit us in the deeper water.

Great day to go diving.  Could not be beat.

Doug