wiscuba.com
Wazee ice diving dates? - Printable Version

+- wiscuba.com (http://www.wiscuba.com/forum)
+--- Thread: Wazee ice diving dates? (/showthread.php?tid=863)

Pages: 1 2

Wazee ice diving dates? - matt t. - 12-14-2005

We checked the "Wazee Sports" web site today looking for the ice diving dates. It looks like the site hasn't been updated in a couple months. Anyone know what the dates are? Thanks Wink.

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - divbum - 12-14-2005

I would assume Kieth is plowing and salting tonight.  I'll wait a day or two and if andy doesn't post and we can call him.  I'd go to RG some day also.

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - matt t. - 12-15-2005

Lets set it up. I have gas for my grill and I haven't been bowling in a while ;D

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - scubert - 12-15-2005

sweet! the thought of some actual viz at red granite is a good one.

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - divbum - 12-15-2005

I have matt days off so I can plan something here.  I'll call Todd and Chris later.  Has to be when I don't have my girls.  Scott are you pretty flexible?

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - Chris H - 12-15-2005

I doubt there is enough ice to do anything with at Red Granite.  When Todd and I thought about diving on December 3rd, there wasn't ANY ice.  You may be able to contact the Red Granite Police department and see if they know?

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - scubert - 12-15-2005

yup, I'm reasonably flexible.  I just need to be able to make sure my wife can take the baby.

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - Vtach - 12-15-2005

I'm out until at least 12/28, I had my twin brother removed yesterday.  I can cook while you guys are diving though ;D.

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - matt t. - 12-15-2005

She's probably going to want to LEAVE the baby. It's a little cold out there on the ice Wink

Re: Wazee ice diving dates? - dfreeman - 12-15-2005

You guys ice dive.

How scary.

Doug