Remember me
Lost Password Register

Underwater Connection at the Fortune Pond
03-31-2008, 05:46 PM,
Re: Underwater Connection at the Fortune Pond
Cool..sounds like a good time.

I know you dont know me as i missed you there by about a year( uwc)..i did all of my training with uwc...mostly with Mike..some with Colin.  I of course know most everyone there..John, Mike, Colin, John, John, John, Jeremy, Kira, Jean, and most of the divers in the area...Mike and I are good friends..and I ran WreckXpress Charters before i moved back here( Duluth-Home for me)So...im not just some dummy making comments...well...i still am....but i know most of the people you work with ;D

I will check out the dates for this trip..i wouldnt mind running down with some guys...i will check with mike to see if he will be there..and i will also look into our schedule up here...maybe we could run the boat over to copper harbor and dive the Mequite and Langam around the same time...could be fun...

I look forward to meeting you some day...i would imagine this summer some time..i plan to run a group of divers from up here down there to dive...The Milwaukee, Willie,  and possbily a trip or two to the EMBA and St. Albans..

Deano

Messages In This Thread
Re: Underwater Connection at the Fortune Pond - by DiveCaptDean - 03-31-2008, 05:46 PM