Remember me
Lost Password Register

Freediving Wetsuits (didn't want to add to current buddylist topic)
12-04-2003, 11:10 AM,
Freediving Wetsuits (didn't want to add to current buddylist topic)
hurts so good.. I'm with you on that.. I do like my fdiving suit that I don't have to lube up.. but it's only a 3mm so doesn't work to well when the water starts hitting the 50's. My 5mil you have to lube up as it is unlined on the inside.. I use 1 part cream rinse to about 7-10 parts water (hot water nowadays).. any stronger mix and it seems to slip and slide more than I like. The 5 mil does work under the ice and the cold water for fdiving, but when I've used it for scuba I do notice the compression factor at depth which doesn't affect the fdiving.
My brother just ordered a fdiving suit with a new black slick lining, supposedly don't need any lube to don it. Looking forward to seeing that one.
Chris H.. you got to show up at the Freedive Apalooza next summer.. maybe there'll be fdive suit there that would fit ya to try. They are so mmm mmmm good comfortable! And love that neoprene smell :Smile
Fred

Messages In This Thread
Freediving Wetsuits (didn't want to add to current buddylist topic) - by freediverND - 12-04-2003, 11:10 AM