Remember me
Lost Password Register

Door County soon to have air!!!
06-30-2007, 10:23 PM,
Re: Door County soon to have air!!!
Kathy-
Congrats on getting an air system up and running...My opinion is while i would not jack the price of air up there just tomake a buck, I DO NOT consider the price you are thinking of charging as JACKING THE PRICE......$10. a fill in a location that has no air is not out of line.  I dont think yo should concern yourself with the fill card situation at everyones LDS.....you are not a LDS..you are a charter operator......I have not even met you, and i can tell the kind of person you are by your posts...the fact that you mentioned some of the things you mentioned and explained your reasons should show everyone that you are there to make an HONEST attempt at running an HONEST operation....I wish you the best of luck and congratulate you on taking the initiative to put such an investment into your operation.....hold firm on your pricing.  Anyone that doesnt understand can certainly spend the time and money heading back toward green bay to get a fill if they dont like it....while they are at it..they can fill their gas tank again too.....

Good job
Deano 

Messages In This Thread
Door County soon to have air!!! - by captkathy - 06-12-2007, 04:37 PM
Re: Door County soon to have air!!! - by DiveCaptDean - 06-30-2007, 10:23 PM
Re: Door County soon to have air!!! - by Spiels - 07-11-2007, 10:36 AM