Remember me
Lost Password Register

Lake Wazee
12-05-2004, 09:44 PM,
Re:Lake Wazee
Doug, ya gotta figure out how to post smaller pictures or I have to get a bigger computer.

Thought about you guys about 9:15 Phillips time lol
the sun was out and I dreamed about being with you two. But by 9:30 I forgot about it. ( the sun was gone)

Buddy and I am going to try and get out next Sat over by Minocqua. Ice can't be that thick yet.

And Yes, I am drying out. When diving is a passion no diving brings sad thoughts. :-(

gail
12-05-2004, 10:58 PM,
It is the toilet bowl picture that is too big for the site and stretching everything out. Hopefully the moderator can correct it.

Looking forwater to more shore diving for a week or so.

Then out come the chain saws.

Good luck finding a place to go and get wet.

Doug

12-06-2004, 08:47 AM,
Either that or we can just post enough to get it onto the next page Smile
12-13-2004, 11:04 AM,
Did 1 1/2 dives at Wazee this weekend. Same conditions as last weekend. 42 surface temp, 39 at 100'. We didn't even bother going below 100' as the viz just kept getting worse and worse the farther you went down.

My second dive I had to call short. I thought I had a slight leak in my glove but it turned out to be an all out flood up to my shoulder by the time I got out of the water. That's what I get for not putting on my gloves right...

It was an enjoyable day of diving overall though - very cold and windy, but it was good to be submerged.
12-13-2004, 02:16 PM, (This post was last modified: 12-13-2004, 10:11 PM by Chris H.)

You should have licked it before donning. I believe there is a picture of you demonstrating this technique?
12-13-2004, 07:05 PM,
Can someone resize a few of these pics and let this track become regular for my screen?

Pretty please with sugar and chocolate on top
gail
12-13-2004, 07:17 PM,

You should have licked it before donning. I beleive the is a picture of you demonstrating this technique?
[/quote]

I did Smile

I think it was the doubling up on the gloves for the second dive. My hands were cold!!

12-17-2004, 10:31 PM,
Did a nice dive at Wazee today. OUtside temp, low 20's, water temp 41 degrees at 105 feet. Fairly murky top to bottom I thought at the wall area. There was a very small amount of thin ice along the edge where you walk in. A couple more weeks of weather like this and she'll be frozen over.

Andy
12-18-2004, 03:00 PM,

It was a very good day of diving, even if Jason was unsuccessful with sealing his glove. Even after "glove love". How unfaithful. Here are the amazing divers, Jason and Tom, enjoying the sites of Lake Wazee.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   Jason_and_Tom_Mask_-_1_-_e-mail.jpg_thumb (Size: 39.31 KB / Downloads: 0)
12-18-2004, 03:08 PM,
Here is Jason in the lake, playiong with his unfaithful glove. You can see that the conditions were not great, but not bad. We were in the water so who could complain.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

.jpg_thumb   Jason_and_glove-_101_-_Enhanced_-_e-mail.jpg_thumb (Size: 21.38 KB / Downloads: 0)